A Short Magical Days in Bali

Selasa, Juni 03, 2014

Hello!
I'm back.
I just got back from Bali a week ago. Yeah, this is an unplanned holiday. So my dearest Friend Novan asked me if i want to join him on his trip to bali for work, and he has an unused ticked for one person.
So i said yes at that moment LOL.
FYI, this is my first time ever went to bali.
They were true, its magical place.
I got 4 days 3 nights there, we stayed in seminyak. Damn i want more daysss to spent like really i do.
I love being there, like reaaaaaaallllly. And hell yes i will go back and stay more than a week next time.
Since my friend went to bali for work, i mostly spent my days in this such a beautiful place alone (except sunday and monday when i spent it with my buddy). I rent a motorcycle and rode it wherever my google map commands me.
I got lost, once.. oh no, twice? hell no.. so many times!
Yep but still i think that was another pleasure of being alone, its like a single trip. A single trip for a single guy. LOL
From known place such as Kuta, Jimbaran, La Planca (Swear to God i can spend my whole entire day just lyin in this place's heaven sofa) til not so familiar place (but amaze me more than u culd ever think) like Padang-Padang, Blue Point, Dreamland.
Too much beach at once actually, i got darker skin on my dark skin as the return. Yeah thankyou!
Too bad i cant see sunrise at Sanur beach, but i promise my self to go back and see that heaven's view they talks about.
Anyway, Thankyou Bali for such amazing days.
Obviously want to go back, asap.

 














You Might Also Like

0 komentar

www.ayeey.com www.resepkuekeringku.com www.desainrumahnya.com www.yayasanbabysitterku.com www.luvne.com www.cicicookies.com www.tipscantiknya.com www.mbepp.com www.kumpulanrumusnya.com www.trikcantik.net

Subscribe